We are looking for JAVA / J2EE Developer to join our team!
With regard to the new exciting challenges in the domestic / foreign markets, we are looking for JAVA / J2EE developers. We appreciate the people who are able to present their views, to work in teams, who are willing to travel.
It is especially terrific if you are excited /interested about geoinformation systems, spatial data, and the logistics, planning and real estate, tourism, address systems, new technologies (satellite data, solutions for mobile platforms).
WORK IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IF YOU:
• have at least one year ++ Java programming experience;
• Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Feel well for a Java development framework (eg Hibernate, Spring, Tapestry, Grails, etc.)
• Know how to create effective solutions to address the J2EE servers (such as Tomcat, WebLogic, GlassFish, etc.)
• Are familiar with HTTP, SOAP, HTML, JSON, AJAX (ExtJS, JQuery, etc.)
• Are team player, you can concentrate and adhere to project deadlines
• Appreciate the professionalism and the strong team
The advantages are:
• Software development certificates
• Professional education
• Interesting hobbies
• If the work and hobby coincide
• Interesting work and good company
• The best tools and exciting public events
• Competitive salary
• Exciting technologies and the opportunity to work in an international team
• Cool office center
• The opportunity for learning and self-development
We will contact you as soon as possible.