e-Planning and Smart City
Created a transparent planning process that is managed by the city, is accessible for everyone and allows communication between all stakeholders: citizens, businesses, and the public sector in order to improve the quality of public services. The platform also helps monitor public infrastructure conditions (buildings, bridges, power plants, airports, etc.).
• planning is involving and smooth for every role and party engaged
• easy permit processing and construction supervision
• makes it easy to detect and correct human and procedural errors
• provides the organization leadership with a detailed overview of workflows
• increases transparency
• 2016, 2015 Platforms of the United States Digital Counties Award Winner