Cadastral Information System
e-Cadaster enables users to view various spatial data attributes. The development time of the cadaster can take few months to a few years. It depends on the complexity of the cadaster system. The development time also depends on the existence of local legislation. Systems may not be the same nationwide.
• A centralized and up-to-date overview of all land data, including borders, building locations, ownership, etc. The whole state/county is managed in the same way with the same system. Among other things, it makes it easier to train people.
• Reduces administrative burden, speeds up procedures.
• Easier calculation of land and real estate worth.
• Enables calculation of land tax.
• Reduces costs of land data management.
Estonian State Cadastral Information System
Digital archive for the Estonian Land Board and for the Estonian Geology Service.
Montgomery County, Virginia, US i-GIS.