ITL Estonia and ITS Estonia members together with Mobinov - Cluster Automóvel Portugal are organizing a sizzling discussion on "Creating Future Transportation with the Smartest Digitalization" on 30.05 at 15.00 in Hannover Messe Hall 4, Estonian Pavilion (stand G54).
The panel discussion highlights the developments in the mobility sector and how it’s all going to change in the near future.
You will hear about the recent developments and possibilities in:
- Data usage in future mobility;
- Opportunities and risks of autonomous driving;
- AI applications in the transportation sector;
- Cutting-edge basic and translational research;
- Mobile robotics and production automation.
Come to discuss together with Estonian and Portuguese experts in Future Mobility and network in Estonian Pavilion!
Aimo Kõva from AS Datel will talk about the possibilities of using satellite data in the transport sector.